Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs
(07-19-2021, 09:28 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm sorry, but the idea that three specific players, playing at a high level is enough to carry this team to the play-offs is just something I cannot believe in.

The whole OL needs to step up. Even if the were around average all along the line, it would make a things much easier for Joe and Joe.

If the entire LB corp just managed to play average it would make a marked difference.

Then there's the DL, which has experienced a near complete rebuild can it be solid against the run and really pressure QBs.

If those three areas just played at an NFL average level, then this team would have a chance to make the play-offs and even possibly win a play-off game. That, of course, also means that Taylor can't wreck it all by doing what he's done the last two seasons. He also needs to step up and be at least an average coach.

I know, I know, I'm asking for a lot, possibly too much.

So your answer is the entire team... lol

End thread. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players that have to play at a very high level to get this team to the playoffs - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-23-2021, 06:04 PM