Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Claims That He Used To Drive An 18-Wheeler!
https://news.yahoo.com/rnc-fact-checks-biden-driving-214300127.html

Quote:Although he does not appear on camera, a local news channel picked up audio of Biden telling workers Wednesday, “I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man … I got to.” Biden was elected to the Senate at age 29.

“Well, I'm not going to say anything; I just came to drive a truck,” Biden said to audience laughter at the beginning of his Wednesday speech at the facility. “And I'm not sure which one I want to drive. That one? There's one back in the corner you can't see. It's the biggest damn pickup truck you ever saw in your life.”
Biden previously drove Ford's F-150 Lightning pickup truck during a May 18 visit to a Dearborn, Michigan, electrical vehicle plant. That also aroused controversy when a blog claimed Biden wasn’t really driving. Fact-checkers refuted this.

But Biden has faced criticism for embellishing biographical details for years, including misstatements about his academic credentials that helped bring about the end to his 1988 campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Former President Donald Trump also liked trucks, doing photo-ops in which he pretended to honk the horn.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p3ce76hvpktx1t7k3c...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Claims That He Used To Drive An 18-Wheeler! - GMDino - 07-30-2021, 09:45 AM