Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-30-2021, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Holy shit my man, they haven’t played a SINGLE game yet. You are better than this.

And for the record I never argued for Jackson Carman specifically. I argued there was going to be some excellent OL options available when we picked at 38. Which there were (Eichenberg, Jenkins, Little, etc).

But if Chase becomes what he’s expected to be then no one who wanted him was “wrong.” What the team did after that pick is up for debate.

Guess you missed the part where I said "it's way too soon to panic".

I'm just saying that if those on the "we addressed the line just fine" / Carman train wind up being wrong, don't turd out by saying stuff like "you're thrilled with failure". That's just deflecting.

Yes it's way too soon, but pro-Carman people have to admit this isn't what you want to hear...even in training camp. Dehnar paints a pretty bad picture. Hopefully the vets step up their game under Pollack, or Carman turns it around. We need a lot of things to go right if we want the most out of this awesome WR group.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Shake n Blake - 07-30-2021, 10:38 PM