Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-30-2021, 10:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: Go listen to the latest podcast "Hear That Podcast A Growlin" at the 10 minute mark...

Those guys are pretty big beat writers in your town...so maybe you should respond on their twitter "Dont take too much joy in it and they have zero credibility" 

Im sure your personal opinions on their professionalism are very important to the two of them and the Athletic.

I listened to him this morning in the car.

Dehner mentioned Jackson Carman ran with the first team during OTAs. Open training camp they put him at the back of thr rotation and are telling him show us you want it. Said that was a common thing coaches do to rookies saying Zimmer did it to entire teams during training camp. It was not nearly as bad as what you are alluding too..

Right now Jackson Carman needs to go out and work everyday he has alot to learn. The actual offensive guard competition will begin when the pads come on next week.

PS: The Article Dehner wrote and the podcast were both about the first day of camp written and aired before the second day of camp started.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Synric - 07-30-2021, 11:08 PM