Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-31-2021, 02:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your fine buddy. I didn’t take it as mean at all. My whole point of the thread was sharing thoughts from pro cincy beat writers (add on Locked On Bengals guys too) that were reporting this and shared it. Simple as that. I also think if this offensive line comes out and whiffs again this year we could have another injured QB and wasted year from Burrows rookie deal because the offensive line wasn’t addressed properly. But time will tell on that and obviously hope that is NOT the case.

But if your only answer in the draft this off-season was Jackson and he doesn’t start? It’s a bad look and I’m sure Burrow will be rushing and taking shots yet another season because I don’t have faith in last years line whatsoever.

I like Williams but he can’t stay healthy for an entire season and Hopkins who is coming off a big injury. So there’s that in addition to the sub par playing from those other guys.

I have no faith in last year's OL either. This is a different OL, 3 different starters then last year in Reiff, Spain/XSF and potentially 
Jackson Carman. Carman came in a bit overweight and they are punishing is what I am hearing making him work. Good move from
Pollack, I still think Carman ends up being the starting RG but if he is beat out by XSF or Spain or whoever I don't really care.

Just want the best 5 OL out there as we all should. Carman is still great depth. Who knows if even Sewell would of won a starting 
spot? We don't know, Sewell would of been playing Guard here just the same as Carman.

It is preference, that is all. Liked Carman before the Draft in the 2nd round. To trade back and still get him while adding D'Ante 
Smith and Tyler Shelvin was the cherry on top IMO.

We had a great OL when Carson went down lets not forget. Weird shit happens. We are just jaded from our history.

Last year was stupid though, we all saw it coming, I blame Turner more than anyone, thank God he is gone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-31-2021, 02:50 PM