Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-31-2021, 12:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Good god, what does Carman have to turn around? He's changing positions, he's a rookie. 

Is it allowed to be a pinch concerned? Or is that just massive overreaction?

(07-31-2021, 01:34 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Color me surprised that a rookie OL that is coming off a back injury and switching to position he's never played is last on the depth chart.

The automatic response to this is "maybe we shouldn't have taken a guy coming off back surgery that needs to switch positions".

(08-01-2021, 01:19 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Actually it sounds like (from Lapham) they may be grooming Carmen to be the utility sixth guy who is first off the bench.

Well that's certainly comforting.

(08-01-2021, 12:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: And they’re still referencing a player’s sudden uptick in production during the last couple of weeks of the season Lmao

You guys will never learn

Reminds me of when the sunshine crowd was pimping that dude we got off waivers from Pittsburgh...because he looked ok in a couple games late in the season.

(08-02-2021, 12:22 PM)SladeX Wrote: I was team sewell, and I'm certainly no front office apologist, but it's a bit early to write the dude's career obituary...

100% agree. It's also not to soon to have some concerns. We need a lot to go right to turn things around. The only 2 players we added were Reiff and Carman. So that's a lot hanging on Carman's shoulders.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Shake n Blake - 08-02-2021, 08:20 PM