Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-04-2021, 12:01 PM)Deacon Wrote: Good list. 
Yakuza 7 (Like a Dragon), Maneater, and Witcher 3 are just great suggestions. Had entirely too much fun with Maneater.

Skyrim SE looks bloody impressive on the Series X, and the increase of mod storage to 4GB has been a nice addition. 

The Ascent is a nice twin-stick style action rpg/loot'em-up. The first half hour is pretty rough, and the character creator looks like something out of Clayfighter, but the overall game is solid.

Both PSN and XBL have some pretty sweet features/free games for paying subscribers. From my understanding PSN gets a better selection of more recent, bigger name titles in their free selection. Whereas Microsoft's Game Pass is IMO pretty fantastic if you want access to a ton of games for a modest monthly fee. (or pay by year and save a good chunk)

i will not argue that Playstation gives out better free games...  Occansionally microsoft gives out a gem with games with gold  not as many since gamepass.   (but i always few those games as a chance to try something i otherwise probly wouldnt)  

Its been hard not to jump into skyrim one of my coworkers has a ring tone from skyrim and it like sends me into withdrawls lol

The Ascent has been fun from what ive played so far... It is apparently crashing last gen models.... Probly should have been a next gen exclusive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread