Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt
(08-04-2021, 05:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We had a whole thread where we overwhelmingly agreed Burrow wasnt the type of guy to get shaky or have any confidence issues post injury.  I wouldn't say we expected this. But it's best to work this stuff out as early as possible. 

I'm confused now. Does Burrow grab.... his own... facemask? And yell at himself to get better or get off the field?   Ninja

Jokes aside, I never understood why we can't talk about the offense not being very good last year, or Burrow potentially being a bit hesitant in his first semi-action after a big knee surgery without it being construed as some kind of attack on him. Dude was a rookie last year, rookies often don't run great offenses. Dude is also a human being, human beings often take a little bit to regain their confidence in the full functionality of surgically repaired/reconstructed body parts. Doesn't mean I don't think he doesn't have a ton of potential.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt - TheLeonardLeap - 08-04-2021, 07:39 PM