Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-08-2021, 11:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: We didn’t need to replace Green. That’s what the Tee Higgins pick was about. I hate this stupid narrative that you fell into.

Delusion land

Unfortunately the bengals were so crap on the o-line that they had to grab best lineman available. Chase was such an unnecessary pick.

We don’t need to have 3 1000 yard type receivers

Such an insane narrative. No team should be throwing the ball that many times a game.

Hmm, Burrow was forcing passes to a tired AJ Green all year last year. He is done.

Chase was not an unnecessary pick, we had no weapons after Boyd, Tee and Mixon.

We need our OL to play decent with a decent OL coach which we got in Frank Pollack.

The insanity is thinking that Zac Taylor should stick around if we cannot start winning games. You rule that insanity Frank. Mellow

(08-08-2021, 11:16 PM)GodFather Wrote: We want our franchise QB protected and not knocked around like a piñata, cause that was last year all year until the major injury. The Bengals had all offseason too address this in FA and draft, and believe me if Burrow goes down again you'll see alot of crying from every Bengal fan!

For sure, the thing is Reiff is a good addition. Same with the players I mention earlier that all the negs won't even speak about.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2021, 11:26 PM