Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-08-2021, 11:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hmm, Burrow was forcing  passes to a tired AJ Green all year last year. He is done.

Chase was not an unnecessary pick, we had no weapons after Boyd, Tee and Mixon.

We need our OL to play decent with a decent OL coach which we got in Frank Pollack.

The insanity is thinking that Zac Taylor should stick around if we cannot start winning games. You rule that insanity Frank. Mellow

We needed another weapon, yes. We didn’t need an elite top 5 pick. All we needed was a Sanu type.

What we REALLY needed was an elite o-lineman through free agency, or the best o-lineman in the draft. You’re one of these guys who thinks Boyd and Higgins aren’t good enough as a 1-2 when paired with a good o-line, and Burrow slinging the ball. Which is insane. But I get it, you’re insane.

It’s a little sad that you keep referencing something I never said. Like you think I want to keep zac Taylor around..

If that is your only counter argument, I’m just going to ignore you. Because it’s actually sad. And it gives me a headache
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Frank Booth - 08-08-2021, 11:33 PM