Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals not expecting to sign Bates to an extension at this time
(08-11-2021, 01:40 AM)Tony Wrote: You are joking right? Lol... Who is defending Mike Brown around here lol lol...

Seriously mike brown is never going to get
My vote for a damn thing. I’ll never defend mike brown unless at his funeral. The guy is garbage the family can’t run a lemonade stand let alone a football franchise. Bengals have always said we build through the draft however when the draft good players u realize how cheap they are cuz rarely do the bengals bring them back cuz they’re cheap. It’s known around the league. So here we are building a young team up with good guys and uve got the poster child of that in bates whom u drafted and we don’t know if y’all gonna get a deal done. First of bates should be paid higher than the top 10 safeties cuz he’s a top 5 safety at least. Give him 13.5 to 14.5 a year take a lil on the chin keep the best young safety in the league on the team let alone the defensive captain locker room leader and overall best fricken player on the team. Bengals make everything easy hard. See previous draft if u don’t believe me. Taking chase was the dumbest thing u could’ve done especially when arguably the best body guard of the last decade in Sewell was sitting there for
Your taking... it was that easy for them. But they had to shoot themselves in the foot. The bengals are dumb they don’t win and it’s cuz of shit like the chase pick and shit like not paying bates
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals not expecting to sign Bates to an extension at this time - SadFaceBengal15 - 08-11-2021, 09:26 AM