Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-11-2021, 12:00 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I like Trey Smith, thought he would be an Excellent LG. But he fell to the 6th.. I would have taken a shot on him at that point, no matter who we had drafted. I just can't believe his condition caused him to fall that far. 

My guess is that IF we had drafted him, you'd have been hearing about how the Bengals effed up another pick by taking a chance on a guy with a medical history already.. it's a no-win here.

I also wanted Wyatt for RG, Smith for LG and try David Moore (Grambling) at Center, also don't understand how Daviyon Nixon fell so far. Iowa has just been pumping out pretty decent Linemen in the last couple years. 

The draft was just a weird one this past year, the opt-outs that didn't play or like Minerz that didn't get to play really made it a tough draft and guys that did play got draft lower than I thought they would.. just a hard draft all around with alot of guys that probably should have stayed another year too that opted to make money now.  Can't blame them though, no telling how the COVID will play out.

Wanted Nixon badly but we went NT instead with Shelvin which I understand.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2021, 12:22 PM