Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-11-2021, 03:50 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think the Ross hate was due to it being viewed as such a reach, and even then there were still people defedning Ross. Then the knock was that he was hurt, like most of the Bengals first round picks had been and people started to get more upset. Then he played, his first snap was a fumble and immediately he was banished by Lewis (who it seems didn't like the pick).

That is when I think the real hate for Ross began. The Carman hate is happening before the guy has taken a single snap in Pre-season and that is really premature. I still think the team made a mistake in round one, but I'm not going to let that failure result in coming down on a different pick. 

Let's see how he does in pre-season before we cut him
Again my point it seems any mention of concern is played anti Team but Ross nope and we could really debate legitimate  pieces around Carman pick also that would be similar to Ross pick but if do the knives come out
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Essex Johnson - 08-11-2021, 07:55 PM