Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-11-2021, 09:50 PM)tms Wrote: Not sure where you heard that. From another board:

"Tony Pike just came on 1530 (at camp today) and said what we have all heard a lot. The interior O line is getting destroyed over and over. Michael Jordan, Filo, Carman, Smith and others have looked terrible... Jackson Carman needed to repeat a hands drill 3 times because he was off on the speed and also he really only received a few reps at the very end of each drill."

Believe who you will. But this one's far more specific and even has a source.

Another one from the Enquirer yesterday (that most people have probably seen): 

"In one-on-one drills on Tuesday, Carman went up twice against defensive tackle Freedom Akinmoladun, who isn't projected to make the team. On his first rep, Akinmoladun got under Carman's pads and got to the quarterback under Carman's right arm. On his second rep, Akinmoladun shoved Carman straight back into the pocket... Fourth round pick D'Ante Smith also faced a defensive tackle who isn't projected to make the team in Renell Wren. Smith won both of his matchups."

Heard it from Ben Baby. Freedom A also isn't a 17th string guy like SFB said lol

I liked him every time I have watched him but that could be a bad thing cause he is only facing our OL.

Since when is Renell Wren not projected to make the team?

I think he will be at least the last DL we keep...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2021, 09:56 PM