Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-12-2021, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Carman was starting the other day, that is old news, that depth chart means nothing now.

Carman just came in a little overweight and Pollack put him deeper on the depth chart cause of it. Wasn't cause of poor play.

Haven't heard anything as bad about Carman's play as Ends and Linebackers beating him on the pass rush all the time.

Some of these guys are backups beating Sewell. I don't care what you say, this was a concern before the Draft.

We all knew it. Chase is way ahead of Sewell. Carman will either start or be the first guy off the bench to come in at RG or RT.

The depth chart that was released three days ago is old news and means nothing because Carman played with the ones recently? Okay. If this makes you feel better, then go for it. It’s not an accurate representation of reality, though.

I’m hoping Carman is an All-Pro and Chase is a HoFer. I was completely on board with selecting Chase despite being a Sewell fan (Oregon Ducks fan). I just think it’s weird how you (and others) are trying to make it out like Sewell is performing worse than our second round G who couldn’t even show up to camp in shape.

Really, I can’t wait until we start seeing these players on the field. I think Chase and Sewell will be studs, but I’m skeptical of Carman. We’ll just have to see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - KillerGoose - 08-12-2021, 01:51 PM