Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-12-2021, 01:47 PM)Synric Wrote: I expect Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith to play close to three full quarters Saturday. Saturday and the 20th is when they will earn their spot on the depth chart.

Yes, this is when you will know something.

(08-12-2021, 01:51 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The depth chart that was released three days ago is old news and means nothing because Carman played with the ones recently? Okay. If this makes you feel better, then go for it. It’s not an accurate representation of reality, though.

I’m hoping Carman is an All-Pro and Chase is a HoFer. I was completely on board with selecting Chase despite being a Sewell fan (Oregon Ducks fan). I just think it’s weird how you (and others) are trying to make it out like Sewell is performing worse than our second round G who couldn’t even show up to camp in shape.

Really, I can’t wait until we start seeing these players on the field. I think Chase and Sewell will be studs, but I’m skeptical of Carman. We’ll just have to see.

That first depth chart that had Carman 3rd on the depth chart was like 2 weeks ago. I haven't been hearing Carman getting 
beat and playing poorly, have only heard about the weight issue. There is a list of guys beating Sewell and speaking of Penei
playing poorly in pass protection. What isn't accurate about that? Comes straight from the Lions.

It wouldn't surprise me if Carman once he gets the move to Guard down he becomes a stud.

I am skeptical of Sewell being a stud early on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-12-2021, 01:57 PM