Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-12-2021, 02:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I admitted that I was a Sewell fan, because I am an Oregon Ducks fan. I thought he was the better pick, but I also loved the Chase pick. That’s why I’m not arguing Chase and Sewell. I’m arguing Sewell and Carman.

I think Chase will be a stud.

I think Sewell will be a stud.

I’m uncertain about Carman, and reports haven’t helped that. They certainly haven’t favored Carman.

Alright, I am undoubtedly backing Carman as I liked him before we drafted him as he comes from a bigger school played better
competition and thought he fit RG for us perfectly as I thought Guard was a little weaker than OT after picking up Reiff. Him being
out of shape isn't good which has been the main report on Carman. Still cannot wait to see him play and learn the RG position I 
think he will be a natural RG once he gets it down. The thing about Carman is he can still play OT on either side if one of our 
starters goes down. I like this versatility.

I wanted Pitts, then Sewell, then Chase in that order pre-draft. Also would of loved for us to have traded back and grabbed Slater.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-12-2021, 05:32 PM