Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-12-2021, 10:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Marshall is apparently looking really good. That pick would have scared the shit out of me though with our history of drafting 1st rounders with injury histories. Which ofc is the only reason Carolina was even able to get him where they did. I thought he was going to sneak into the first before that late medical report came out.

Yeah same, would of loved that way too. Just think Chase is better and his numbers prove it.

Also think Carman can be just as good of a Guard as Sewell even if that is an unfavorable opinion around here.

Would of loved both Drafts but it is what it is and no reason to cry over what didn't happen like some are still doing.

We will know more soon.

(08-12-2021, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not really. He's moving to a new position, opposite of what he's use to. "Use to" being a year and a half ago, and like Chase, he's probably still getting over the inactivity. 

He's a rookie, playing on an island, with everything backwards to what his muscle memory is.

And he's 20 years old. 

Yeah, I am just trying to help some move on from not picking Sewell and it isn't working lol

Sewell undoubtedly had the biggest upside of any OL in the Draft class.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-13-2021, 01:00 PM