Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-13-2021, 08:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well looks like Sewell is a bust (sarscasm). But he did just completely whiffed on a run block and got shoved back into Goff causing a sack. The way people talked was he was a walking GOD.

Hmm

So true and I liked Sewell and wanted him to be the pick unless Pitts made it past the Falcons.

(08-13-2021, 08:40 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Are some posters here going to constantly update us on every snap of sewell’s career?

This is pathetic

You asked for it man, you Sewell only guys asked for it. We will remind you as you will never give up your bashing of the OL
until it is eventually the best in football. Hope we get to be the best, in the meantime we have to still have the Sewell vs Chase
debate until we see who was correct. Lets see how Chase performs tomorrow now shall we, not a good start for Sewell.

(08-13-2021, 08:49 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He’s angry!! I’m just messing around. I’m sure you’ll be searching for great plays made by him and use those to try and justify him over Chase.  I mean there’s a whole thread about regretting the pick and he hasn’t even played an NFL snap. That’s what is pathetic.

No shit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-13-2021, 09:11 PM