Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-08-2015, 12:57 AM)Benton Wrote: the idea that the pyramids weren't built as monuments to the dead is absurd. It's ridiculous. They were.

were bodies found in all the pyramids? No. Why? Theft. Grave robbers. It's nothing new.

that's why pharaohs were later buried in the valley of the kings, including relocating many of those whose pyramids had been violated.

it's not grain bins. It's not aliens. It's not the illuminati. Its greed versus the need to preserve history. Jeez.

There's no evidence that supports these were tombs or ever grave robbed. None. We can talk about ancient Egyptian civil war and moving Memphis, religious beliefs and surviving writings and glyph's. None of them suggest these were tombs.

Unless you guys have some actual evidence, I'm not interested in debating your opinions.  Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, but This stuff is old news to me. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - Devils Advocate - 11-08-2015, 02:35 AM