Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
Carman has a way to go and that's fine. He's a rookie and changing positions at the highest level. Expecting him to come in and start seemed a little high expectations, but there are plenty that know more about him than me. If he doesn't start, that's okay. Maybe he starts next year.

On the flip side, I must say after 1 preseason game I am impressed with Smith. Everything I read on the guy said he was a project that was 1-2 years away from being ready to contribute. Maybe I don't remember correctly, but projects haven't seemed to often benefit us. Not saying none have, but our track record seems to be low on projects. He looked good though and posted a 84-something pass pro grade. If he contributes earlier, even better.

Still way to early to tell, but overall the OLine didn't look bad. Jordan played okay*, Price played okay, the rookies played okay. Vogel was the only one that stood out to me as bad. As with everyone, there was hit and miss, but most of the OLine seemed at least okay to me except him.

As for Sewell. I wanted us to draft him. As soon as we took Chase, that ship sailed. There's no sense to argue the pick and I honestly don't care what Sewell does. My focus and hope is on the players we actually drafted. I want them all to turn out to be positive contributors. I am much more concerned with how the players we actually drafted perform than those we didn't.

Edit to add: * = I'm not saying okay as in "just okay", I mean it positively.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - muskiesfan - 08-16-2021, 02:36 PM