Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-16-2021, 06:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Let's not shit on Zac or management for this; it was a timing/other-team-being-pricks sitch and nothing more.

Ah, yes, the "let's not blame anyone approach."  That always seems to be favorite of some on here.  It's not like there were literally hundreds of potential options, or that he was retained for a 2nd year when timing wasn't at all an issue.

He was an absolutely terrible hire; he should have never been hired to begin with.  And keeping him a 2nd year is even worse.  Someone is to blame for that, if not mutiple people.  Taylor, Tobin, Brown, Blackburn, take your pick(s).

PS Other teams are pricks for blocking their coaches from moving on?  I'm guessing you were singing a different tune the time we blocked Vance Jospeh from moving on to become a DC (a promotion).  In fact, had I said we were being "pricks" I'm guessing you would have ripped me and applauded the team for keeping one of their better coaches. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Wes Mantooth - 08-16-2021, 06:45 PM