Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-17-2021, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And this is probably a great thing for Carman. I'm not sure if this kid thought he was going to just get to start because he was drafted in the 2nd and was told he was drafted to start at guard, but if he did, his eyes just got opened by a 4th rounder who is trying his best to take that job. I may be seeing shades of early Andre Smith here, before he realized he had to put in the work in the NFL. 

There are a lot of people making assumptions based on his weight entering camp. I get it, but also know he was recovering from a surgery. Big guys gain weight quickly when then can't work out so maybe the cause, but I also have no idea, just another assumption.

I don't recall Zac or Pollack saying bad things about Jackson's work ethic. Maybe just maybe, they understand huge change switching from guard from OT. Has he ever played guard at any level? If not, all new to him.

Love to see any player putting in extra work, shows me they want to get better sooner than later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Luvnit2 - 08-17-2021, 10:39 AM