Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-17-2021, 11:23 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/01/18/bx-pollack-departure-illustrates-ownership-investing-taylor-cincinnati-bengals/2603273002/

This article, written before Zac was hired (but widely known by then to be the HC pick), seems to state things differently.  It seems to make more sense as well.  I would think FP would rather stay with the Bengals if he could, than take a lateral job in NY just for the sake of doing so, unless of course, FP had absolutely no faith in ZT, which I suppose could also be true.

Was ZT solely responsible for bringing Jim Turner here?  I believe that to be the case, but we will never know what exactly the discussion was between FP and management.  I'm not sure what he saw in ZT to make him want to come back here other than management and/or the players really got in his ear.  It is a bit of a strange story.

I just remember Pollack telling someone in an interview he wanted to take other opportunities in NY. Maybe he had no faith in Taylor. Who knows. I don't think anyone knows for sure except Pollack.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Sled21 - 08-17-2021, 11:37 AM