Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-08-2015, 03:44 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  
I dunno. I've written and rewritten replies to those that've replied to me, only to delete them. I don't like how my replies have come across, which is why I keep saying ' I don't mean to come across as a dick'. I'm not looking forward to digging up all the evidence I've come across over the years.  I may post links tomorrow or something but my claim is based on several sources from not so recently therefore would be a task to look up again. Plus the subject of the pyramids isnt something that motivates me anymore. I realize I made the claim, but I guess I hoped someone would take me to task about it by researching and discovering for themselves.  

Like I said, maybe I'll post some links tomorrow. 

So basically ya got nothing?...

It interested you enough to post about it.  Tell me where I'm wrong.  I don't know about the others you've engaged with on the subject, but I am curious as to why you think they were built.  I can't take you to "task" unless I know what you're POV is, and whether or not I disagree with it or not.  I don't like the way your replies have come across either, mainly because you're basically saying "you guys are idiots...they aren't tombs! well I can't tell you why though."  Give us some thoughts man, and some links.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 11-08-2015, 02:03 PM