Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-08-2015, 02:35 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: There's no evidence that supports these were tombs or ever grave robbed. None. We can talk about ancient Egyptian civil war and moving Memphis, religious beliefs and surviving writings and glyph's. None of them suggest these were tombs.

Unless you guys have some actual evidence, I'm not interested in debating your opinions.  Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, but This stuff is old news to me. 

I think this is one of those times in life two people will have to agree to disagree. I've got a feeling there's nothing I can post that's going to change your mind, from the fact that many of the early graves were robbed leading later pharaohs to be buried in hidden graves (despite the pyramids/burial shrines made in their honor), to being buried in places easier to guard. 

It's like religion, you've got something contrary to evidence, but you still believe. And that I can understand. Ill stay more of an atheist on this one.

ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - Benton - 11-08-2015, 04:29 PM