Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-26-2021, 03:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd love for someone to break down how that poll was done.  How many people did they survey?  Where did they survey for "urban," "suburban", and "rural?"  How many people refused to answer? 

Right off the bat, looking at it at first glance, something is SCREAMING to me that this is an absolute nonsense and garbage poll... Why did they poll for Evangeliical Christians but no other religions?  I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is of having so many different categories is if you're trying to draw a meaningful conclusion but ok, I'll play along, they wanted religion.  Except they only did one, which means it really doesn't tell us much.

Why didn't they poll Muslims?  Or Jews?  Or Hindus? Or Budhists?  I mean, seriously, what does this tell us?  Why would you only poll one specific religion when you have a chart of 25 categories?

I see they polled White people.  I see they polled Black people.  I see the polled Hispanic people.  Why didn't they poll Asian people?  What about Native Americans or Pacific Islanders?  Again, they've taken the time to poll for TWENTY-FIVE different categories.    But they decided to just leave out these groups.

Maybe it's just me, but this poll is coming off as extremely fishy.  Maybe there was actually more to it and someone chose to present it this way.  But right now I have to say this comes across as complete agenda driven BS, probably with an embarrassingly low sample size.  

All I read was "I don't believe it...I don't have any proof of anything to refute it...but I don't like it because I disagree with it."  Mellow

I mean you COULD have searched for the information to answer your own "questions" about the the results...but then you might find something that disagrees with your preset point of view.

Oh well.  Thanks anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 08-26-2021, 04:18 PM