Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-26-2021, 04:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I would think/hope they would realize that if you were only able to get answers from one group they might want to remove that category (religion) from the poll.  Having Evangelicals on there serves no purpose without other groups to compare.

Imgaine this was the poll, but we'll change up religion and race.

-Christian
-Muslim
-Jewish
-Hindu
-Budhist
-College educated
-No college
-White
-Urban
-Rural
-Surburban
-Over 65
-Under 65

Seeing "white" there kind of sticks out like a sore thumb does it not?  Why is it on there?  Would you say "Well maybe they couldn't get any other races to participate" or would you think that maybe they should just remove race from the study?

Also, I find the line of this questioning hilarious given how a number of of unvaccinated will respond with "none of your business" to even the initial question of vaccination.  Then to follow it up with:  And sir/ma'am, what race are you?  Ok, did you go to college?  And Do you have insurance?  How old are you? Do you worship Jesus Christ specifically?

Well it's the WaPo, so I'm not denying they had an agenda. But Dino did go ahead and give you an answer to your qualms about the research used. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - BigPapaKain - 08-26-2021, 04:24 PM