Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-26-2021, 04:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: All I read was "I don't believe it...I don't have any proof of anything to refute it...but I don't like it because I disagree with it."  Mellow

I mean you COULD have searched for the information to answer your own "questions" about the the results...but then you might find something that disagrees with your preset point of view.

Oh well.  Thanks anyway.

What exactly do you think my "preset point of view" is exactly?  What am I trying to ignore?  I've already seen most of these numbers in other places.

All I asked is how this partiuclar poll was conducted (how many people did they poll, where did the poll, who they did poll?) and why certain groups were included and certain groups were not (Christians were included, other religions were not.  Whites, Blacks and Hispanics were included, while Asians, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders were not)

Your link you've provided, which apparently I should have went and found for myself, answers none of these questions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Wes Mantooth - 08-26-2021, 04:33 PM