Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-26-2021, 04:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What exactly do you think my "preset point of view" is exactly?  What am I trying to ignore?  I've already seen most of these numbers in other places.

All I asked is how this partiuclar poll was conducted (how many people did they poll, where did the poll, who they did poll?) and why certain groups were included and certain groups were not (Christians were included, other religions were not.  Whites, Blacks and Hispanics were included, while Asians, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders were not)

Your link you've provided, which apparently I should have went and found for myself, answers none of these questions.

Or, you know, you could "find it yourself" by clicking around the site that put out the data.

Again...you think the numbers "aren't wrong" but you don't like how the poll was done (without looking to see how it was done).  If the numbers "aren't wrong" what's the *****?  I'm sure there are other polls with those other groups.  And the poll numbers would still be "not wrong".

How you guys can agree that something is right and still find a way to think it is "fishy" or "odd" is endlessly amsuing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 08-26-2021, 06:54 PM