Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I thought I saw Blocking against Miami
(08-29-2021, 09:46 PM)kevin Wrote: See, you are talking Pass Blocking.  I am talking Running Lanes, and NO, I have not seen Running Lanes out of this team in Years, but I thought I saw some Today against Miami. 

The Reason I am focused on Running Lanes is that Bengals can not try to have Joe Burrow try to lead the NFL in Pass Attempts as they tried to do last year. Burrow will end up back in The Hospital and have a short career like Greg Cook. 

So I'm NOT talking pass blocking.  I'm talking RUN BLOCKING, and I thought I finally saw some Running Lanes and Runners having a chance to pound the rock.  MIXON is also on this team, and it should not be Pass, Pass, Pass until Joe Burrow gets clobbered again.  FIRE off the Line, Open a Lane, Give Mixon a hole to run through.  I thought I saw THAT type of RUN BLOCKING Today. I hope so. RUN BLOCKING is THE KEY to this team Winning or Losing.  RUN BLOCKING eats clock and that makes Defense give up less points. RUN  BLOCKING keeps Burrow from having to pass every play until some defensive monster ends his career early and forever.

I SAW NO RUN BLOCKING AGAINST TAMPA...NONE....NO RUNNING LANES AT ALL. ...Today was Better.

Well I guess you confused me when you mentioned pass blocking..... so I thought you were talking about both Ninja

Quote:Am I wrong ?  I thought I saw some Running Lanes due to Blocking, which then set up Pass Blocking. 
And to be honest, if it's pass blocking or run blocking, I'll take pass blocking all day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought I saw Blocking against Miami - Sled21 - 08-29-2021, 09:52 PM