Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-30-2021, 01:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Another solid showing for Carman yesterday.

He hasn’t done enough to claim a starting spot right out of the gate, but he’s trending in the right direction.

Pre-Season Week 1 Carman was inconsistent as you could possibly be he really finding and blocking linebackers in space either climbing or pulling.

Pre-Season Week 2 Carman looked alot more consistent with what he was seeing in the run game he was getting out there making his blocks but he wasn't always finishing.

Pre-Season Week 3 Carman was hands down the best Offensive Lineman on the field he was mauling in the run game and solid in pass protection.

Zac mentioned the Guard competition will extend into the regular season so it wouldnt surprise me to see Carman steal that right guard spot from Xavier Su'a-Filo.

PS: Someone should start a NFL cuts thread because I dont want too lol. Lions OT Tyrell Crosby was waived with I think a hamstring...I would rather see him in stripes than Fred Johnson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Synric - 08-30-2021, 01:11 PM