Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense?
(09-01-2021, 07:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: The point is ZT DID use him in a restrained manner. Everything thrown to him was either a screen or a short throw to the middle. 

The traction is as much a problem of some here trolling threads trying to cause trouble as it is people wanting to actually discuss football. For example I am asking people to think schematically - with his skillset what do you do with him in the offense.

Yes that's fair mate. I'm just saying in a full season he will get many different looks. 

Ultimately what is likely to happen is Boyd will work the slot, Uzomah the seam and short game, Higgins will get intermediate outside hashes and contested targets and Chase will be the dynamic weapon. Chase is likely to see more deep targets, creative sweeps, wr screens etc. Which is why his drops were a shame.

I just don't think it's a big deal or a strategic mistake from ZT. Chase dropped balls he should have caught. Simple as that. 

We can create a thread at the end of the season if after 17 games he continually drops targets. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense? - BritishBengal - 09-01-2021, 07:41 PM