Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense?
(09-02-2021, 03:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Makes sense. I'd also like them to actually let both him and Burrow just play - they like to stretch the field so let them. 

Agreed. Don't be afraid to let them fail. Give them room to grow. This ain't a playoff team anyway. I just want to see growth and improvement.

(09-02-2021, 04:25 PM)Au165 Wrote: Dez Bryant could not, and there for was never asked to run a full route tree. Again, kind of aside but no I don’t think Chase has to run a full tree because most offenses don’t ask anyone to run a full tree. You can limit his exposure to in breaking routes for now because of the fact it’ll probably be a drop anyways. If your smart you can make it work via compressed sets and motion. Then as the season progresses you work more in as his comfort level rises.

Exactly, and it's not like it has to stay that way forever. Just build the guys confidence, then let him fly. Like a peacock.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense? - Shake n Blake - 09-02-2021, 06:51 PM