Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Kept Checking His Watch During Dignified Transfer
(09-05-2021, 01:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: USA Today

Boston Herald

NewYork Post

And if he keeps doing stupid things that make it seem more and more like he's not mentally competent, then we will keep getting stories like these.

Funny how all of you just excuse his behavior.

Dude.  I'm not excusing anybody's behavior.  But do you grasp the insanity of the repeated bombarding of this sub forum with continuous anti Biden threads?  I mean come on.  And I'm sure there's a member who's going to go to my home page and tell me how many anti Trump postings I made.  But I didn't start very many threads, and expressed my dislike of Trump that way.

This is different.  This OP has started so many threads, most seemingly meaningless, about Biden.  I actually have never seen anyone so against any President before.

Okay, you made your point, other news outlets reported it also.  And maybe it wasn't cool.  I don't know.  But man, you have got to let go of some of your anger.  You seem literally hell bent on getting everyone to agree with you that Biden is too old.  It's not going to happen.  Dementia isn't even a funny condition.  Why would you slam the man if he did have it?

I'm taking a break from P&R.  Thank you man, you personally reminded me to get the hell out of here.  Season is back, and I don't have time to read your personal sub forum anymore.  Much appreciated.
ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp

Quick Edit: Smoke some cannabis man. That is something I think you and I agree on.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Kept Checking His Watch During Dignified Transfer - Tiger Teeth - 09-05-2021, 07:21 AM