Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense?
(09-06-2021, 08:01 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: If a player like Chase was recovering from an injury it might be different story for pre-season play time.  He's a rookie just like everyone else.  He needs reps.  He's rusty and looked like crap.  At first most fans thought that was because of lousy QB play.  After realizing that wasn't the only factor people wanted to see him out there more.  Fans would have had a completely different attitude towards Zac's handling of Chase if he actually would've had some good flashes.  I totally disagree with "the same people would've torched Taylor for leaving Chase in longer" statement that was posted.  If he looked good in limited play that would've been accurate.  I believe Chase will get through this but babying his ass is a weak move by Zac in my opinion.  It only adds up to more reasons I think he's in over his head.

You perhaps wouldn’t have torched him for it, but I’ve been around this board for far too long and I know exactly how it would’ve gone if zac left chase in and then he got hurt.

But again, I think you and most folks make a great point that I can’t argue which is that chase needs reps. I definitely agree with you all, and was absolutely yelling at my tv when the 1s left game three after those three plays and he didn’t come back out. I wanted to see more for sure. But on the flip side, I am absolutely confident we see chase come out the gates looking great against Minnesota. Im also well aware that should chase play poorly, this will be quoted. Dudes just so talented, it’s a decent bet!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How SHOULD Chase be used in the offense? - wildcatnku24 - 09-06-2021, 09:35 PM