Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-07-2021, 11:13 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Overwhelmingly kids that young don’t hold hardly any danger from the coronavirus so they say. I don’t see any reason to mask kids up other than to protect the teachers or older staff.

Personally I’d be more on board with having teachers work remotely from home and having the kids come into school I think that would work out much more naturally than the reverse. Then again you would still have the problem of schools not having the funds to set such a thing up.

People who are in their 30s are dying from covid now, so even if it is overly-hyped rare instances it's still happening.  I was under the impression that kids are more likely to spread it than to succumb to it.  It's like willingly infecting a bunch of lab rats with diseases and then sending them out into the population to wreak havoc.

Pretty sure that was a sci-fi horror movie. 

At any rate, kids learning from home goes back to the "close down the country" because parents are going to have to be home all day with their kids. The public schooling system is the ultimate free baby sitter; tasked with keeping kids stuck in a government funding building until they are old enough to be arrested.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 09-07-2021, 11:21 AM