Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question For Fred & Other Pro-Choice People
(09-13-2021, 12:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I agree with pretty much all of this, except for the becoming less violent part.  We're likely to see our third straight year of increased crime after close to three decades straight of dropping crime rates.  I can tell you first hand our murders are at the highest level in my twenty years doing this job, and it's not even close.

Ah well that's unfortunate to hear.  I spose I mean more along the lines of people who swear the good ol days are gone and the country has become more violent and crime-riddled when their good ol' days were statistically far worse than things are now.

BUt we've gone over how stats and fear aren't all that correlated.  We break the speed limit and think nothing of it, but we're always ready to fight off a shark or an attacking terrorist. 

The good thing about things getting worse is that everyone can easily find ways to blame it on "the other side" and then feel super awesome for being on the good side. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For Fred & Other Pro-Choice People - Nately120 - 09-13-2021, 12:48 PM