Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Ja'Marr Chase and Joe Burrow criticize the offensive play calling
If this was the plan, we should've kept Dalton and traded the 1oa pick for a healthy ransom. Now pay attention to what I'm saying. I am not saying Dalton is better than Burrow in any way, shape, or form. I'm saying we could've continued to run a dink and dunk offense while continuing to lose with Taylor without wasting Burrow's time. Burrow is capable of so much more than what Taylor is allowing him to do.

Either they know the OLine is still in need of upgrades and still haven't properly addressed it or this is what Zac is. Either way, we didn't need Burrow to run this offense. The big knock on Burrow was his deep ball last year, but the couple of times he's got to air it out this year he's looking better. However, airing it out deep maybe 1-2 times a game isn't going to get it done. Zac is in year 3 and the play calling is still abysmal. He's not cut out to be an OC or playcaller much less a head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase criticizes the offensive play calling - muskiesfan - 09-19-2021, 06:27 PM