Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Ja'Marr Chase and Joe Burrow criticize the offensive play calling
(09-20-2021, 11:03 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah. I watched the game and the broadcaster called out at least 4 or 5 of our plays before the snap (and was correct). If a broadcaster can do it that easily, imagine an NFL defense. Terrible coaching by Zac. I'd be very frustrated if I were Burrow and co. Such a waste of all this talent. A decent coach would have this offense humming (and would have addressed the oline last year). And as Zac has said the past few years, the offensive line is great. Marv said when he left that the next coach's success will be determined by if they fix the offensive line or not. He was right.

I noticed that too. Sanchez would draw the line and then Mixon would follow it. That’s pathetic. Makes you wonder if they even worked this week… I heard on a podcast they did an additional walkthrough this week instead of a regular practice… what were they doing leading up to this game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase and Joe Burrow criticize the offensive play calling - GreenCornBengal - 09-20-2021, 11:14 PM