Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers: Softest Team in the NFL?
(11-10-2015, 03:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh I figured since you were using history to discuss the Steelers, it would be the correct thing to do over all.  But given you are a Bengals fan, I completely understand you desire to keep it limited to just this year...... Yawn

That was more in reference to others in the thread pointing to past success. Hence, the comments about comparing the crashing and burning of the Steelers to another division rival who had a lot of success and then couldn't get up again.

Your question was "what have [the Bengals]  done lately to eclipse that?" The correct answer is... win 8 straight. It's highly unlikely the Steelers will even win 8 games this season, so 8 consecutive games is going to be a bit much for them.

But I'd hang a hat on last year, too. We bombed in the post season, but we made it there with more injuries than the Steelers are having this year. You guys are as deep as an Alaskan outhouse — safe for the first few feet, but then cold and mostly crappy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers: Softest Team in the NFL? - Benton - 11-10-2015, 05:10 PM