Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history
(09-26-2021, 06:38 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ouch. What did I say that was a lie? Did I say that injury was not the ultimate reason for him retiring? No. I just alluded to him being on a losing team on a terrible line might have something to do with it. I didn’t say it was the ultimate reason.

Edit:

I hold the opinion that most of the time there are a number of reasons that weigh into peoples’ decision making. Maybe I didn’t do the best job of clarifying that in my previous post. I wasn’t trying to say that being on a lousy team was the sole reason for Boling retiring. I was just trying to argue that it could have factored in.

I’m a pretty open minded guy. I say things how I see them. But I’m open to new information. I’m not right all the time, and welcome people correcting me. I’m not always perfect in terms of explaining my point of view either. But I like hearing other perspectives, and continually weigh multiple points of view. I wish more people were that way. I wish more people could express their opinion without being an ass about it as well. But the world is as it is. Can’t let it get you down. All you can control is yourself, your reactions, etc. nobody is perfect.

As I stated to you previously, I respect you. Carry on Fred. Enjoy the win and have a good one (thumbs up)

Haven't you been here long enough to know that Fred GB Toast KNOWS EVERYTHING FOOTBALL?!?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history - bengalguy71 - 09-26-2021, 07:59 PM