Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history
(09-26-2021, 07:59 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Haven't you been here long enough to know that Fred GB Toast KNOWS EVERYTHING FOOTBALL?!?!

I wasn’t trying to get into an argument with Fred. I was just trying to express my opinion. I really don’t care for arguing or butting heads. People tend to get entrenched in their point of views (when arguing) and ignore other peoples’ valid points. This type of discourse is very off putting to me, as it’s not fun for anyone. I like to discuss things—you know, have a give and take kind of conversation where people hear one another out. No one person has all the answers in my opinion, which is why I think it’s wrong that schools teach an argumentative style of debate. It’s much better to discuss things, learn one another’s point of view, etc, before making a final opinion on any given issue. The beauty of this method is that people can change their mind and evolve their understanding of a topic when provided new points of views and information.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history - Bengalstripes9 - 09-26-2021, 08:11 PM