Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we now stop treating Steelers weeks like the Super Bowl?
(09-27-2021, 12:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm sorry, but how many 'other teams' collectively:

- Shredded our quarterback's knee in a playoff game and gave a game ball to the asshole that did it?
- Ran their thug coaches onto the field during a playoff game to assault and harass our players?
- Literally tried to twist off our QB's head?
- Cheap-shotted our punter, breaking his jaw, causing a vertebrae fracture and ending his season?
- Broke our linebacker's jaw?

I'm sure others can chime in with other anecdotes from over the years that currently escape me.  

Point is, as long as there is a Cincinnati Bengals and a Pittsburgh Steelers, it's gonna be personal for us and playing/beating them will always mean more than any other team.  

**** Pissburg, always and forever.  I hope yesterday ***** hurts them.  

Rant

After play was whistled dead and everybody was returning to their huddles. They went 5 to 7 yards out of their way to pick up Kenny Anderson and flip him upside down and pile drive him into the field head first separating his shoulder and 
ending Bengals season. Then stood over him laughing with his toothless grin as he writhed in agony. feel like it was Jack Lambert but can't recall exactly now.  

My hate for the steelers boiled over that day and has never cooled off. 

The most dirty and despicable play Ive ever seen on any field ever. In fact believe in the top 10 dirty plays I've seen in my life, the majority came from those punks and they celebrated each time like they had done something good and honorable.  

Them and their mullet headed fans can suck it as far as I'm concerned. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we now stop treating Steelers weeks like the Super Bowl? - Go Cards - 09-27-2021, 01:38 PM