Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history
(09-27-2021, 12:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is great.  I love to hear this.  So now that you have heard all the facts I guess you are willing to admit that you were wrong when you said "No one knows exactly why Boling retired?"

I mean it was announced in the news that that was why he was retiring.

The timing of the announcement makes no sense if he was retiring because he was "fed up without he Bengals".

And finally, even though he is retired and has no reason to keep his opinion to himself there has never been any single comment at any ime from Him or his family or his agent that implied that he was "fed up with the Bengals".

You homily about being open minded and listening to all points of view sounds nice until some teacher tell your child that the earth is flat and that it was created by a giant spaghetti monster.

At some points we have to call out people who propose opinions without anything to back them up other than their own self-serving preconceived notions.

The defense rests Bengalstripes9!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history - bengalguy71 - 09-27-2021, 05:59 PM