Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner
(06-03-2015, 01:32 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So this dude properly used his penis with 3 different wives and fathered 6 children. But he wants to be called a female and had plastic surgery on the top half to become one and he instantly regretted it. And he still has a penis.

And we have to be constantly exposed to a picture of a man with boobs and a penis in lingerie on basically every news source possible. And the people who aren't welcoming this crap with open arms are belittled. That is a load of shit.

This is a 65 year old man with issues that are playing out on the national stage.

I've been sick of seeing his plastic ex family in the news for years. It seems that dysfunctional family really did a number on old dad.

I agree with you 100% Brad. This is a disservice to the children of our country. And I can't help but think of how many poor kids will be mutilated by their parents because they take this crap way too far. Poor little Timmy will play with dolls and play dress up a couple times and wannabe dance mom will have him on hormones in no time.  

I don't know I'm not a doctor. But I'm pretty sure hermaphrodites are real. Obviously they get a pass when it comes to this. There are actually people born with the genes that create a difference in appearance and actual gender orientation. This reality TV junk isn't doing the people with the real problems any favors. It's just showing any Hollywood nut job with enough money can pay for all the plastic surgery they want.

"I don't know I'm not a doctor" pretty much sums this post up. There are people who are born wired with a gender that does not correspond with their sex. Instead of constantly mocking them, you could say "hey, it's not my life. I do not care how you chose to live your life since it does not affect me". Unfortunately, people do not do this. They have to mock and ridicule because they do not understand and they do not agree. It's sad that someone has to hide who they are or be afraid of it because so many people want to tell them that they are wrong and, as Brad said (so I assume you agree given your statement), "a mistake".

Also, current sex reassignment surgery isn't perfect, so most trans people do not have it.

And, it is not recommended to give hormones to kids but rather to wait until they are order and they have made their own decision. I'm sure there are doctors who will, but doctors are not infallible.

http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=protocol-youth
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - BFritz21 - 06-02-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner - xxlt - 06-02-2015, 05:01 PM