Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Jackson Carman did enough to keep the starting position??
(10-01-2021, 11:41 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: According pff he's a below average pass blocker, his overall pff grade is lower than xfs..with that being said I can honestly say that my eyes tell me something totally different..since we inserted Carman Joe's had some of the best pockets I've seen him have over the last two years,and it's been very noticeable the lack of pressure up  the middle since he's been starting..

The play that Joe auditables against a zero blitz everybody picked up exactly who they was to pick up if not for that than the play would've been unsuccessful..I truly believe he should be the starter from here on just interested in finding out what everyone else may feel about it..

PFF is a resource with limits.  They cool and all, but far from the "end all be all" they portray themselves as.  I've long questioned the logistics of their operation....Exactly how many qualified eyeballs do they have on "every position, every play, every game"?  How many qualified "analysts" are there in the world (that aren't currently employed coaches), let alone in their budget? 
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has Jackson Carman did enough to keep the starting position?? - Savagehenry54 - 10-05-2021, 07:03 PM