Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview
(11-12-2015, 04:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill just isn't hitting any long runs this year. All those big gains were why he averaged 5.1 YPC last year. This year it feels like he's never getting anything over 10 yards, let alone those 50-60 yarders he used to break off fairly regularly. I have no idea what the problem is (none of us do), but Hill proved he's talented last year. His talent didn't just disappear.

i feel likes its because hes looking for those big gains instead of just plowing forward make a guy miss or run over him than run down the open field like last year. it just seems like hes thinking to much right now and not hitting the hole and going.

(11-12-2015, 04:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hill is still used to having a fullback in front of him, and when he's the lone back that's where he struggles.

i dont know where to look up the numbers but it seems hewitt is in a lot with hill... and gio gets more of the one back looks. but ill say now i havent been keeping tallies or anything like that so its just from memory of things i saw.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview - XenoMorph - 11-12-2015, 04:29 PM