Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you won the lottery what you buying?
I'd upgrade my house to one with a much bigger yard and put in an outdoor kitchen. And I'd probably add about a half dozen guitars to my collection and another amp or two, just because I could. But for the most part, I'm less and less into things than experiences as I get older and realize I love a clean house and want more great memories. So I'd sock most of the winnings away and take two awesome trips each year, and not have to think twice about what anything would cost. Maybe one trip on the "adventure" side and one totally relaxing.

I've thought about having a couple of homes and a nicer car, but the more I think about it, the less I think I'd care when it came down to it. I've got a brother super into cars and he's never understood my mindset of utility over sportiness. But having kids and having driven some real pieces of crap over the years, I'm more than happy with my current trimmed out mid-range family SUV.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you won the lottery what you buying? - MileHighGrowler - 10-18-2021, 11:33 AM