Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Female Ranger School Gaduates
(11-12-2015, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Enough about me.

Dead Horse

Quote:You post a link about a Female Soldier conducting small unit tactics

Yes.  The type of small unit tactics taught at Ranger School you claimed the women graduates don't need and will never use.

Quote:of the highest caliber and then suggest they can only receive this training at Ranger School.

False.  I have suggested females should receive the same leadership training as men.

Quote:There are a number of opportunities for Soldiers of every sex to receive quality training on Battle Drills, especially prior to deployments into a hostile environment.

You can never have too much quality training.  Who knows what training someone will receive which could be the difference between life and death or mission accomplishment or failure.

Quote:Perhaps you could post another link of a Soldier that never went to Ranger School doing great things in an effort to show how valuable Ranger School is.

Perhaps you would like to explain why a woman leading a company of combat engineers doesn't need the training she would receive in Ranger School, but a man leading a company of combat engineers does?  I can't believe you're actually arguing against training.  You've taken your trolling to a new low.

Quote:Oh yeah, ranger training also enhances a Soldier's discipline.

Do you have a point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYa3Tmy-6TA

Again, anyone who says women don't need and won't use the training they will receive at Ranger School is an idiot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Female Ranger School Gaduates - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-12-2015, 10:51 PM